Being part of a Patient-Centered Medical Home, your doctor will:
- Work with you to improve your health.
- Review your medications at every visit and discuss with you any interactions or contradictions.
- Electronically prescribe your medications to ensure they are accurate and available to you promptly.
- Develop a personal action plan to address your chronic conditions.
- Set goals with you and monitor progress on your action plan.
- Help you take control of your health by providing education materials, hosting educational classes and linking you to other community programs and resources.
- Provide 24 hour access to a clinical decision maker by phone. The clinician on call will determine the best course of treatment.
- Arrangements have been made with preferred urgent care facilities to provide your doctor with the results within 24 hours. If other facilities are chosen we cannot guarantee your results will be obtained in a timely manner.
- A medical record/diagnostic testing request form will be provided to you to give to your specialist in order to ensure clear communications with your primary care physician.
- We will provide guidance in contacting your insurance company to help you understand your covered benefits and those facilities in your network under your specific insurance plan.
By choosing to participate in a Patient-Centered Medical Home, I agree to:
- Make sure my doctor knows my entire medical history.
- Bring a list of current medications and supplements I am taking to each visits.
- Inform my doctor of any medication refills I need at the time of my visit.
- Actively participate with my doctor in planning my care, including preventative testing.
- Keep my appointments as scheduled and notify staff of any changes.
- Adhere to the action plan that my doctor and I design and agree upon.
- Office staff will assist me with referral appointments,if I choose to schedule an appointment on my own I will inform the staff of the appointment date and time.
- Provide my specialist with the medical record/diagnostic testing request form in order for my doctor to be aware of my results.
- Request that any other medical professional I see: mail or fax copies of my
reports, lab work, test results and/or X-rays to the office.
- Be familiar with my insurance plan, coverage, and what facilities are in my network for any additional testing that may be necessary.
- Provide the office feedback on how they can improve meeting your needs.
Urgent Care Centers Affiliations
Healthy Urgent Care
30488 Milford Rd.
Hudson, MI 48165
CVS Minute Clinic
720 General Motors Rd.
Milford, MI 48381
57090 10 Mile Rd.
Novi, MI 48178
Henry Ford Urgent Clinic
39450 12 Mile Rd.
Novi, MI 48377
Emergency Care - Hospital Affiliations
**Once discharged, we ask that you schedule an appointment with the office 7-10 for your follow-up appointment
We're Waiting To Hear From You!
Contact us today or access your Patient Portal online to find the information you need quickly and securely.